This is NOT your Grandmothers pressure cooker cookbook!
It's not even the same pressure cooker! We hear over and over how afraid people are to use pressure cookers and the confusion behind this growing trend.
But today's modern electric pressure cookers are revolutionizing the way we cook daily foods and meals, and bringing not only safety back to this method, but multi-function use to:
- Pressure cook and slow cook
- Make yogurt with the push of a button
- Cook grains to perfection such as brown or white rice, steel cut oats, risotto, dry beans, etc.
- Preserve nutrients in vegetables
- Prepare fall-off-the-bone meats in no time
- Steam, saute, simmer and keep food warm
- Provide the perfect moist environment for cakes and cheesecakes
- Even make potent, delicious vanilla extract in minutes!
- and so much more!!
We don't want you to feel intimidated to try your hand at the electric pressure cooker. It has been a game changer for us in providing healthy meals almost effortlessly for our families with young children. We've spent years and hundreds of dollars learning how to make the most of electric pressure cookers - so you don't have to!!
We found ourselves daydreaming for the perfect, family friendly, electric pressure cooker cookbook - a cookbook that would truly maximize the potential of this amazing appliance. After dedicating so much of our time and energy to recipe testing and refining, we decided to make our own cookbook and share it with a hungry audience ready to simplify their lives in the kitchen.
We encourage you to dive into this book, and work your way through these delicious recipes, to gain confidence in this new and improved appliance.
By so doing, you'll discover a whole new world of food preparation and learn for yourself how to master the electric pressure cooker.
YOU WILL LOVE IT!
WE GUARANTEE IT!!
WITH YOUR PURCHASE YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
- 70+ Delicious recipes available for instant download in over 200 pages
- Recipes include detailed instructions and beautiful imagery of each dish
- Pressure cooker basics and guides to get you started
- Extra pressure cooking tips, lingo, and product recommendations
- 6 Handy pages of printable time charts for different food groups and items
- General guidance on how to pressure cook each food group
- Food groups include meats, fruits, grains, beans and legumes, seafood, and vegetables
- Exclusive access to a community of pressure cooker enthusiasts in a "Master the Electric Pressure Cooker" Facebook group
- A place to direct your questions and comments to the creators of this book and other purchasers
- Resources and recipes shared across the network
ABOUT THE CREATORS
Through this project we discovered what amazing things we can accomplish as sisters, when we combine our strengths and talents - as different as they may be. We have poured our souls into making this a helpful and delicious recipe book and we truly hope it is a great resource for you!
I am Cami, and the owner and creator of the blog "TIDBITS" at tidbits-cami.com. There I share inspiration for do-it-yourself living among my sometimes crazy life of raising 4 young children. Photography is a huge passion of mine, and I truly enjoyed taking the images for this book and tackling the surprisingly massive project of putting it all together and making it available for you. I just knew all along that what my sister Marci knew about pressure cooking needed to be shared with the world, and I'm so glad we could do this together!
Hello! I'm Marci, and when I'm not juggling my 3 energetic children, or working as a Nurse Practitioner, I love to cook! I became obsessed with the electric pressure cooker a couple of years ago and have since owned 7 pots throughout that time. I have a great passion for healthy living and have found the best thing about pressure cookers is how easy they make providing nutritious food for my family. You'll notice in this book, I've provided a back story or explanation for each recipe I've created, and I hope you'll enjoy getting a glimpse into my life and love for good food and pressure cooking!
What's Inside the Cookbook?
- The tools and information you will need to get started in pressure cooking
- Quick Start Guide
- Why use an Electric Pressure Cooker?
- Pressure cooking lingo
- Extra pressure cooking tips
- Product Recommendations
- 10 food groups of recipes to give you a strong knowledge of how to cook each type
- Food groups include:
- Fruits and Jam
- Pasta, Grains, and Beans
- 2 mouth-watering, full color images of each recipe
- Instructions for connecting with the creators and other pressure cooker enthusiasts
- Ask questions, share successes, find recipe resources and more
Enjoy making foods as basic as "Corn on the Cob" or as flavorful as "Caribbean Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Mango Citrus Dressing"
Corn on the Cob
Caribbean Chicken Lettuce Wrap with Mango Citrus Dressing
Cheesy Butternut Squash Ravioli Soup
Mango Sunshine Jam
Ham, Spinach and Cheddar Ramekin Eggs
Spiced Poached Pears
Cinnamon Vanilla Applesauce
Crio Bru with Whipped Cream Dollop
JUST TO NAME A FEW!