Did you know cleaning can actually be an enjoyable task to do?
No matter who you are, or what you believe in – I know you’ve all had a moment or two where cleaning has brought you joy.
I actually enjoy it quite often! Especially when I do these 3 things:
1 – Rock the music
2 – Wear sweat pants and a T-shirt
3 – Bust out my oh-so-yummy-smelling, non toxic, environmentally friendly, surprisingly beautiful, cleaning products from Grove Collaborative.
It is no secret that I am hooked to Grove products, and I am lucky enough to share an amazing new customer offer with you today!
Raise your hand if you love FREE stuff???!! I have happily partnered up with Grove Collaborative to bring you a FREE kit full of Method cleaners to get you started. Watch this short clip my hubs and I put together to see what could be yours for FREE! (P.S. Cute little girl not included in the offer . . . just to clear that up).
I’ve been using Method products for months now, all because I fell in love with their lemon mint dish soap first. You won’t believe the incredibly yummy smell varieties, which you will be able to pick from when you claim your offer.
Choose between scents like Clementine, Cucumber, Lemon Mint, Pink Grapefruit, Sea Minerals, and French Lavender. All which will leave your house smelling sooooo goooood!
If you are not yet familiar with the joys of shopping with Grove Collaborative, let me be your highly experienced and over enthusiastic guide.
Here is how it works:
- Head over to Grove by CLICKING HERE
- Answer a handful of preference questions, so they can assist you better.
- Watch as Grove fills your cart/pantry with recommended starter products and your FREE products from today’s offer.
- Choose to delete, swap out, change scents, or click and go in your pantry. All that cleaning power at your fingertips!
- Be sure your cart is equal to $20.00 for the FREE offer to kick in.
- The last thing to consider is signing up for the VIP program (though not necessary at all for the offer). I jumped on the VIP bandwagon without a second thought. Always FREE shipping and 5 FREE gifts each year. It has more than paid for itself, in my humble opinion.
- Finally, check out and wait for it to show up at your doorstep!
You’ll be amazed at the cleaning motivation that comes with that brown box full of cleaning goodies!
If shopping all their “clean” cleaning products feels a little overwhelming (because you just want to try it all), I do have a few stand by favorites I’d love to share with you.
Of course, I’ve tried many Method products and loved every single one. Taking advantage of the offer for a FREE hand soap, dish soap, and all-purpose spray is a great place to start.
I’ve also tried the anti-bac toilet bowl and bathroom cleaners, and loved them. As well as Method floor cleaner and the Grove glass spray bottle, which I love to keep vinegar water in for mirrors and windows.
And I’m certain you’ve heard of Mrs. Meyers products, which Grove keeps the best and most updated supply of, at the best prices anywhere.
My stock of Mrs. Meyers sprays, soaps and lotions are as important to me as my stock of food storage 😉
If you are interested in reading more about the Grove products I use and love daily, feel free to check out my cleaning posts on BATHROOM CLEANING ESSENTIALS and GIVE THE GIFT OF ENJOYABLE DISH WASHING.
Now it is time to CLICK HERE and claim your FREE offer to get you started with Grove Collaborative.
I haven’t met a single soul yet who has regretted it!
*This post contains affiliate links. I am thrilled to partner with Grove Collaborative to share these offers with you, and we hope you’ll find a way to make cleaning more enjoyable!