- 1 thrifted or unwanted knit sweater for the main section (or 2 if you want to use a different style for the cuff – but this isn’t necessary).
- Lightweight fusible interfacing (about 3/4th to 1 yard, depending on the size of your stocking)
- Lightweight cotton fabric for the lining (just enough to cut the shape of your stocking twice).
- Any embellishments you would like.
- Ribbon, cording, or any type of string to use to hang the stocking.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you.